Assistant Quantity Surveyor
My client are a regional contractor, who work across several key sectors including Civil Engineering, Construction, Refurbishment Groundworks and Housing; both as a main and subcontractor depending on their client. As a result of expansion and winning new projects, they are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work with them on a permanent basis.
You will be working on regional projects in across the company's sectors; so a years experience in a General Construction or Civil Engineering environment is ideal for this role.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will be given the support and guidance that you need in order to progress to a Quantity Surveyor.
You will be responsible for:
- Budget Forecasting
- Pre & post tender
- Monthly valuations
- Undertake Material & Plant reconciliations weekly.
- Administration of Drawing Revisions & Site Records.
- Adhere to Management Plan.
- Support the production of monthly CVR.
- Understanding of cash management.
- Form Relationships with Subcontractors.
- Understand other site job functions.
- Communication with Site Team.
- Promote Company Image.
- Ensure that the supply chain is paid in accordance with the contract.
- Form relationship with the supply chain.
You must have a full driving licence, as travel will be required to sites on an ad hoc basis.
The salary on offer is up to £25k
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Jessica at Bromak using the contact details provided.