Sales Administration Assistant
We are recruiting for a sales administration assistant to join an established team in Stoke on Trent providing high level customer service for B2B and B2C based in the USA.
The client is a manufacturer of fine bone china with customers worldwide.
Main duties include:
•Be an Ambassador for the business and the brands.
• Support all aspects of Sales Administration USA as defined by the Customer Service Manager and Production Director
• Manage the Sales Administration function for all USA orders - from acceptance of the order through to on-time delivery
• Deliver the highest level of service to all customers as specified
• Manage the efficient entry on to the stock system of all USA orders, and the appropriate maintenance of the stock file at all times to reflect accurate data control
• Ensuring all deadlines are met within agreed delivery time frames
• Produce data and reports as specified
• Generate orders for the DC and follow through on fulfilment
• Respond to customers enquiries, returns and complaints in a positive and efficient manner
• Liase fully with customers, ensuring satisfaction at all stages of the order life cycle.
• Liase with Sales Teams in Stoke and London as appropriate
• Ensure the sales teams are aware of any stock issues.
• Meet and exceed KPI’s and SLA’s set by the Customer Services Manager and Production Director
• Daily Printing of orders and allocation to Warehouse team for picking
• Assist where necessary in pick and pack to meet courier deadlines
• Ensure all orders are entered onto Magento, Mumps or Sage system as appropriate
• Develop appropriate knowledge of customers systems - eg EDI
• Up-sell and cross-sell product where appropriate
• Update out of stock lines and the delivery position on outstanding product
• Update the stock database
• Ensure all marketing material is issued to customers as required
• Provide support to the wider admin team as the workload dictates, acting as cover for the peaks and troughs throughout the Stoke operation
• Be responsible for the on-time generation of daily, weekly and monthly Management Reports, as demanded by the Directors
• Contact key customers to secure future orders as required
• Liaise with Sales Team in London where appropriate
• Contribute to the Company’s Centre of Excellence, standards and principles for the business
• Comply with Health and Safety regulations as per the Company Handbook
We are looking for candidates who ideally :
• Experienced wholesale sales administrator
• Knowledge of wholesale process
• Can-do attitude
• Team Player
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• IT literate - ideally Sage
• Able to work to strict deadlines
• Good attention to detail
• Able to prioritise workload and set personal targets
This is a great opportunity to join a well known brand that you can be very proud to work for!
Apply for this job