Do you want to be part of an exciting new venture? Our client specialises in providing smart metering services to the domestic market, installing the latest smart gas and electricity meters across the UK. Are you a driven and experienced Financial Controller? You will be responsible for the company’s financial reporting as well as all operational and general finance across the business. If you have always wanted to start a financial department from scratch then this role is for you, apply now!!
- Balancing the hands-on financial management of a company with key decision-making and execution.
- The critical link that binds finance to the entire senior management team, you need to understand the entire business.
- Ensure that all reporting clearly highlights each departments contribution to the company.
- Highlight to all departments their overall impact to the company strategy and goals.
- Take responsibility for all reporting which will relate directly to improving performance and delivering objectives.
Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant with post qualification experience preferably gained in Utilities or Energy
- You will hold a relevant degree in a subject such as Maths, Economics or Business
- Be a good communicator
- Previous experience in a Financial Controllers position
- Monthly reconciliations
- Experience of working on complex billing and commissions payments
- Cash Flow, Budgets, Gross margin, OPEX, Debt etc.
- Highly developed communication skills both written and verbal. Ability to present financial information to non-finance management
- Good organisation and planning skills. Proven ability to manage constantly changing priorities whilst providing constancy of purpose for the Finance team.