MI Manager - SAS, SQL, QlikView etc...
An opportunity to lead a team responsible for company’s daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting. You’ll be joining an expanding financial services company in Leeds.
- Provide design and analysis leadership through the company’s MI reporting suite (i.e., SAS, QlikView, Crystal, Qlik Sense).
- Provide MI / analytic leadership for high-value departmental and corporate activities (involving both hands-on analysis as well as management of other analysts and process experts),
- Grow into an Insight / Analytics deputy role, providing broad team leadership in partnership with the MI Development and Insight Manager.
- Have a degree in a numerate discipline such as Maths, Statistics or a related subject.
- Experience of leading a high-performing team with demonstrable evidence of coaching and mentorship
- Experience in a similar MI role using SQL, SAS, QlikView, Excel etc...
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting, priorities and tasks would be highly advantageous