Finance Administrator - Derby - 9 month FTC Maternity Cover
Finance Administrator - Derby - 9 month FTC (Maternity Cover)
Hunter Macdonald Ltd. are one of the fasted growing and dynamic outcomes based IT solutions companies in the country and are currently looking for an enthusiastic and well organised Administrator to join our Finance team in Derby. This will be a fixed term contract for 9 months initially with a chance of extension, and is offering a competitive salary.
The successful candidate will be working within a small team reporting to the Finance Manager and take responsibility for our Purchase and Sales ledger processing together with other finance administrative services.
Experience of working in a busy accounts office would be ideal, together with strong MS Office/ Excel (ideally O365), although training can be given. It is important the successful candidate has the ability to multi-task, deliver to time and a high quality, with an eye for detail, and good written, oral and numeracy skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing timesheets and expenses
- Producing sales invoices
- Processing purchase and contractor invoices
- Payment of purchase and contractor invoices with entry onto banking system
- Tracking all invoices, sales and purchase, into the accounts system
- Acting as first point of contact within the office for all internal finance administrative tasks
- Undertaking all administrative tasks and duties to ensure the smooth running of our business activities
- Contacting client Accounts Payable / Finance teams to determine status of pending payments, supporting the resolution of any issues.
Experience and attributes required:
- Working in a busy accounts office
- Working in a thorough and logical manner
- Ability to process documentation to tight deadlines in an acurate manner
- Able to multitask with an eye towards detail
- Strong team player, with a positive attitude and a flexible approach.
If you are not successful in this opportunity, we will keep your CV on our database for review against future opportunities.