Financial Planning Manager - High Street Bank - Swindon
We are currently working with an award winning and highly successful Banking Group as they continue to recruit ambitious advisers throughout the UK. With over 150 years of experience our client has built a strong, international presence, with more branches worldwide than any other bank.
Recognising the difficulties facing many experienced consultants in today's market, they have put together a proposition that provides not only the best technology and support systems available but also access to existing clients and an ongoing supply of new business leads.
This forward thinking Bank is confident that they can keep their advisers busy through a combination of existing clients, affinity groups, seminars, marketing initiatives and an adviser support team.
Required knowledge, sills and experience :
- Proven skills and experience as a regulated adviser for a minimum of 1yr
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning is essential
- Proven diagnostic, problem solving and decision making skills
- A good understanding of the regulatory environment associated with banking and investment activities in order to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Able to work flexible hours to meet customers needs outside of normal working patters
What is on offer :
- A reward package that's simple, personal and fair
- In addition to your pay and bonus, the bank will offer you a benefits package that is flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you
PRS builds close relationships with candidates and clients to fully understand their needs. You can rely on PRS for support at any stage through the interview and selection process.