Food & Beverage Manager
This is one of the area’s most popular wedding and events venues, We are a growing business and now require an experienced Food and Beverage Manager to complement our team. You will be working alongside our Head Chef to help deliver great food and great customer service and to develop our food offering throughout the hotel.
Previous experience in a similar role is required for this position.
What we need from you
- To work with the Head Chef to devise and design new menus
- Ensure daily smooth running of the hotel food and beverage operations
- Responsible for all beverage ordering and stock control
- Arrange adequate staffing cover for busy periods and review daily according to function/ house numbers
- Duty Management shifts as required
- Be involved with the recruitment of new team members when required
- Ensure adequate training is provided for all team members
- Provide an excellent standard of service throughout the hotel
- Producing and updating SOP manuals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Attending weekly operations meetings and liaising with the sales team.
- Ensure every function is delivered to the highest possible standard and minimise complaints.
- To identify and report hazards and maintenance requirements in the workplace and follow up through the General Manager to ensure zero defects.
- To comply with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health and safety, food safety, licensing and employment, and to check that members of the Team are also aware of these requirements.
- Implement F&B training plans for all front of house staff and reception.
What we can offer you
Great salary and benefits within a renowned and ever growing company.
The Small Print
If you would like to apply you will be required to supply evidence of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom with relevant skills and qualifications.
Prosper Business Recruitment is a proud equal opportunities employer, dedicated and specialist to the hospitality industry. We work and support some of the most well known companies in Norfolk and Suffolk.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Prosper Business Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency.