PA/Legal Secretary - Agriculture
You will be required to provide PA/Legal Secretarial support to members of the Agriculture Business Unit and offer wider secretarial support to the firm.
• Preparing and completing Matter Opening Form ensuring the form is completed by the relevant fee earner
• Preparing client engagement correspondence and ensure it is sent out to the client and making sure we receive its return, if necessary chasing for the clients signed copy
• Checking and chasing for ID which is part of the Matter Opening Form process
• Preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
• Administer electronic filing and the opening/closing and storage of client retrieval files
• Scanning incoming/outgoing correspondence to the system
• Preparing mail and enclosures for mailing
• Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining diaries for principal
• Providing support to other Pas
• Attend to clients on behalf of the fee earner both telephone and face to face
• Ensure confidentiality of all the firms clients documentation and information
You will hold prior experience as a Legal PA to a high level with excellent organisational skills and have a high grade word processing and audio typing skills. A good attitude to work and an enthusiasm to do a good job. Legal experience especially in Property would be advantageous.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: M-F 9-5pm
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.