Medical Device Service Engineer
Job Title: Medical Device Service Engineer
Location: West London
Alecto Recruitment are currently seeking an Experienced Biomedical Service Engineer to work for one of the UK's fastest growing Medical Device Servicing companies!
Our client have been growing year by year and are getting more contracts come through them than they can handle! They are rapidly expanding however they are only searching for the best Medical Device Service Engineers in the UK to help them service Medical devices both at Private Hospitals and NHS Hospitals. Whilst they have contracts all around the country including in London, this role in particualr is looking for a Service Engineer to cover the surrounding areas outside of London so travel inside Central London should be limited.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Servicing and repair of Ventilators, Patient Monitors and Anaesthetic Machines amongst other Medical Equipment
- Service of Medical equipment to be used for resale
- Offering high levels of customer service to clients customers
- Experience servicing and repairing Medical Devices (Specifically Ventilators, Patient Monitors and Anaesthesia equipment)
- Highly advantageous if you have been trained on GE/Datex Ohmeda Equipment
- Biomedical Engineering degree will be taken into account
- Self Motivated
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work alone to a high standard
- Current driving license required
- Competitive salary between £38,000-40,000
- Company Car
- Pension scheme
- Fantastic training
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit