Fire Alarm Engineer
Working for one of the UKs largest Building Services Maintenance companies, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Fire Alarm Engineer to cover Northamptonshire and surrounding areas.
As a Fire Alarm Engineer you will be required to carry out maintenance and servicing on various commercial contracts such as; retail, warehouses, industrial and offices around the Northamptonshire.
Working on a mobile basis as a Fire Alarm Engineer you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out planned maintenance
· Respond to reactive maintenance
· Carry out minor remedial works
· Work a call-out rota
The successful Fire Alarm Engineer will have the follow skills and experience:
· Excellent knowledge of BS5839-1: 2013 Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems
· Previous experience as a Fire Alarm Engineer
· Experience of working in the commercial environment, dealing with clients and public face to Face.
· FIA Units 1, 4 and 5
· Basic Electrical Knowledge (17th Edition, C&G 236)
· Full Driving Licence is essential
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
· Negotiable salary
· Overtime/Call out
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate. For more information about this role please contact Liam Mills on or