Corporate Tax Senior - Top 50 practice
This excellent top 50 chartered accountancy practice based in Mid Kent are looking for a Corporate Tax Senior to join their well established and highly successful team based near Rochester. They have a wide ranging client base and a fantastic reputation to make this a highly rewarding and progressive opportunity for the right candidate
This top 50 accountancy practice based near Rochester is renowned for its excellent reputation nationally. They have an excellent corporate tax division and are looking to grow their team stronger with the assistance of a Corporate Tax Senior. They also have a great reputation for the investment in their staff and the support and development that they cater for each individual.
The role will primarily be focused on providing corporate tax services to their Kent client base, covering a wide portfolio of clients from owner managed businesses to AIM listed clients.
This Top 50 Medway based Corporate Tax Senior opportunity will be responsible for a mixed portfolio of clients and will have responsibility for the following activities:
* Providing tax audit assistance support at the time of the audit
* Preparing / reviewing current and deferred tax calculations
* Reviewing and submitting corporate tax computations prepared by more junior members of staff
* Advising clients on all aspects of corporate tax including tax payments, capital allowances, R&D claims
* Dealing with HMRC matters on the clients behalf
* Providing on-going tax advice
* Providing corporate tax support on discrete advisory projects and transactions
* Assisting with client / business development
* Coaching and developing more junior staff
The successful candidate will:
* Be ACA / ACCA / ATT or CTA qualified
* Come from a practice background with at least 2-3 years experience
* Have a strong background in corporate tax
Excellent benefits package
Excellent internal development schemes.