Finance Business Partner
Permanent job opportunity for a Qualified commercial Finance Business Partner in an international business.
Your new company
You will be joining a large international business based in West Swindon working as part of a large finance team. You will report into the Head of Finance and work within a team of 5 Business Partners.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside Managers in the business to produce and challenge annual budgets
- Work with the business to build future strategies
- Hold monthly finance reviews following month end results and challenge performance
- Complete month end close for branches
- Business Partner with stakeholders of varying seniority across the business
- Ensure best practice is maintained across the Group
- Visit sites on an ad-hoc basis to build business relationships
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with excellent communication skills as you will need to share information with employees across varying levels of seniority within the business. You will also need exceptional analytical skills with the ability to interpret data efficiently without getting caught up in the detail.
What you'll get in return
Benefits will include:
- Salary up to £50,000 per annum
- Discretionary 8% bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 8% employer/employee contribution pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.