Assistant Headteacher - Parkgate Primary
Parkgate Primary School, Coventry
Required for September 2017
The Futures Trust are offering an exciting opportunity for two enthusiastic and highly motivated professionals to join our leadership team here at Parkgate Primary School.
The positions will be class based with regular designated management time. Responsibilities of the post will include leading on Teaching and Learning. Key Stage 1 and/or Special Educational Needs and Disabilities experience are desirable but not essential.
This is an exciting time to join The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
1. Learners First - teachers and leaders totally focused upon the educational benefit of our pupils and students within a safe and supportive environment.
2. It's About Learning - teachers and leaders totally focused upon developing and improving the learning of pupils and students underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships.
3. No Barriers - no excuses, only support to ensure teachers and leaders maximise the academic achievement of pupils and students whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well-rounded individuals.
Wherever you are in your career, we can facilitate opportunities for professional development across The Futures Trust. Experienced teachers can enjoy bespoke packages to support their career development.
At Parkgate we offer an exciting curriculum, tailored to the needs of our children and the community, balanced with exciting extra-curricular activities and strong pastoral care.
The successful applicants will:-
* Inspire a love of learning
* Have high standards and aspirations for themselves and others
* Have a commitment to providing first class opportunities so that each child is able to achieve their full potential.
* Be ambitious, enthusiastic and want to make a difference
* Be an inspirational leader who is capable of supporting and motivating others
* Be capable of contributing to whole school improvement
In return we can offer:-
* Children who demonstrate good behaviour and have respect for each other and are keen to learn
* A hard working, professional, caring, friendly team of staff who are dedicated to achieving the best for every one of our pupils
* A commitment to bespoke professional development and opportunities to work collaboratively with the schools across 'The Futures Trust'
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education to arrange this.
To request a full application pack, including job description and application form, please contact Paul Hunt on:
Closing date: Tuesday 16th May 2017 (10am)
Parkgate Primary School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.