Graduate Finance Assistant!
Are you a recent Graduate?
Do you have excellent academics including a 2:1 or above degree classification?
Are you looking for your first step in finance or have a little bit of experience behind you?
If so, please read further…
Accountancy Action is currently recruiting for a growing business based in the City of London who are seeking a passionate and progressive graduate to join their team permanently.
This role would be particularly suitable for candidates looking to commence a career within accounting and, for the successful candidate; there are opportunities to progress within other areas of accounting in the long term. The client will offer study support for the successful applicant and offers a 10% bonus!
- Responsible for raising all company invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Resolving any queries.
- Provide additional monthly revenue analysis to the management accounts team.
- Help maintain the internal database.
- Responsible for the reconciliation and payment of international sales commissions in a timely manner.
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors regarding the monthly invoicing procedure.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Recent graduate with a 2:1 degree or higher.
- Strong academic background.
- Strong Excel skills and general IT knowledge.
- Ability to use their initiative and have the confidence to suggest improvements to current procedures.
Please apply NOW should this apply!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
Top of Form