Field Sales Executive
Location: North of England and Scotland
Salary: £25,000- £28,000 plus commission
Our client is a well-established lighting importer; selling decorative lighting to trade customers, is currently looking to recruit a FieldSales Executive to add to their expanding team covering the North of England and Scotland.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via verbal and written correspondence
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with customers
- Challenging any objections
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Creating detailed proposal documents
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers
- Attend team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
You would need to be able to show relevant experience within sales and be able to manage an existing client based as well as having the opportunity to build new client relationships with independent and multiple lighting retailers.
- Competitive basic salary
- Commission of between £400-£800 per month
If you are able to show the relevant experience obtained from a similar role within sales then please apply!