Internal Business Development Manager - IT / Technology
Our client is a global technology leader delivering an impressive portfolio of products and services throughout their partner network. Due to continued growth and success we are recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Business Development Manager to join their team.
As Internal Business Development Manager you’ll need to be a self-starter and have experience in a similar sales orientated role. You will need to demonstrate a desire to grow new business as well as focus on providing an exceptional customer experience. You’ll need to be confident in relationship building and account management to drive new business.
Your responsibilities as Internal Business Development Manager will include but are not limited to;
- Generate new business and sales from resellers and leads from end users
- Maintain and grow the resellers channel through excellent account management
- Perform web presentations to resellers and end users
- Provide exceptional customer service internally and externally
The desired skills for the role of Internal Business Development Manager include;
- Prior experience of working in a sales and targeted driven role
- Ability to sell solutions that are both technical and non-technical
- Previous experience of working in a similar industry and structured sales approach
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong desire to deliver exceptional customer service experiences
In return our client is offering;
- competitive basic salary
- attractive OTE bonus scheme
- great benefits package
- opportunity to join a thriving culture which encourages career growth and progression.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Internal Business Development Manager position and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants why not get in touch with Tom, Kayleigh or Liz with regards to your next career step.
Due to the location of this opportunity, it is commutable from Cambridge, Ely, Huntingdon, Milton, Waterbeach, Newmarket, Royston, Bar Hill, St Neots, Peterborough, Saffron Walden and other surrounding areas.
We always receive a high volume of applicants, and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us.
Like to hear about our latest vacancies, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit Greenhill Recruitment.