Better Placed are working exclusively with a leading financial services provider based in North Yorkshire, having experienced a period of exciting growth they are looking to take on board and experience marketing coordinator to help develop their marketing campaign across a variety of platforms with a real focus across their website and social media channels. With an established customer database there are looking for someone with the ability to develop and maximise their CRM platform and activity.
Key requirements for this role include:
- Define, develop and implement a 3 - 5 year marketing strategy for area of ownership
- Must have advanced understanding of digital channels such as SEO, PPC and social media
- Must have understanding of HTML and web technologies.
- Can adapt and learn quickly with regards to using web-based systems such as CMS
- Define, develop and implement a holistic digital content strategy
- Ability to create and manage social media campaigns
- Event planning and management
Extensive digital experience is a must, in order to take advantage of a fast-moving industry with ever-expanding methods to attract and retain clients. The ideal candidate will be commercially focused, driven and enthusiastic individual with a minimum of 3 years marketing experience and demonstrable digital marketing skills. This role is commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, York, and the general North Yorkshire area. To find out more and to talk around the role in detail please apply or call David Hickling for a chat.