Digital Marketing Executive
Our small, established Electronics client situated in the heart of Farnborough’s business hub are now looking to expanding their team with the addition of a Digital Marketing & PR Executive on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is an exciting and rarely available opportunity to join our client within a new role with huge potential to progress and develop into a more senior level position.
Our client is open minded to a wide variety of candidate levels, backgrounds and capabilities for this role and would also consider recent Graduates or College leavers along with more experienced Marketing & PR professionals, too.
- Assisting Directors with the set-up of an online store
- Regularly updating the company website
- Creating and managing a strong, professional and engaging social media presence across all platforms
- Create and distribute regular, insightful mailers using Mail Chimp
- Assist with the organization of company events
- Attend company exhibitions and events
- Using strong content creation skills, create regular press releases
- Build a strong Marketing & PR development plan to increase company awareness and sales
The ideal candidate:
- IT savvy with a passion for technology
- Positive attitude
- Hold excellent IT skills
- Strong communication skills with an outgoing personality
- Enjoy building relationships with clients and be passionate about the business
- Have a strong interest in the Marketing & PR sector and promoting a brand effectively at all times
- Strong understanding of various social media platforms
- Creativity - able to come up with innovative marketing ideas, campaigns and plans
- Business development focused with a commercially savvy mindset
- Strong writing skills
- Happy to work within a small team and as part of a small but incredibly successful business
- Be happy to report into three Directors
- Career focused with a passion to progress and grow the internal Marketing & PR function from scratch
This is a really varied role and will be a great opportunity for someone to add value to a well respected, thriving business from day one.
Candidates must either have some experience in or a passion for the Marketing, Digital or PR sector and be seeking a role within an IT focused and Electronics business.
Opportunities like this don’t hang around long - apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.