HVAC Engineers in NZ Required !
Fancy living & working on the other side of the world ? Then we can make it happen ! If you are interested, then read on below on how we can help to change your life.
New Zealand currently has skills shortages for HVAC Engineers in various regions across the country. Although it can be a daunting task to start life in a new country, Tradestaff have been bringing people into NZ for the last 6 years to help address skills shortages, and we can help in every aspect of relocating. Our branches have consultants who have also made the move to NZ from overseas, and we have an excellent support network to help make the process as seamless as possible.
We require HVAC Engineers from all backgrounds that include, but are not limited to :-
- Installation, Servicing, Repair, Maintenance, Re-Gassing
- Commercial/Industrial/Residential Air Conditioning, Split Systems
- Recognised achievements in HVAC and Refrigeration
Ideally, you will have:-
- 5+ years’ experience & preferably a Trade Qualification
- Experience across a range of manufacturers
- 2 work references
- 100% commitment to Health & Safety
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
In return we offer competitive rates of pay, varied and challenging work, regular hours, as well as long-term opportunities.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, please apply online today !
Tradestaff is also a member of the Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA) of Australia and New Zealand, demonstrating our commitment to professional standards. Additionally, as an Immigration New Zealand accredited labour hire employer in the Christchurch region, we can bring candidates from overseas to fill skills shortages in local industries.