Senior Product Manager eCommerce London Up to £67,000
Senior Product Manager (Digital)About the Role:
This is an opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join one of the leading eCommerce brands in the world within their 'resale’ team. You will be joining a vibrant and growing team which is responsible for providing consumers with a safe and convenient way to buy 'resale’ products via the digital marketplace. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savviness; a big-picture vision, and the determination to make that vision a reality. As a Product Manager, you will serve as the internal and external champion and subject matter expert for your products and their associated features.
- You will manage the entire e2e product life cycle as well as help shape the product roadmap for all your products from both a front-end perspective through to the API Infrastructure.
- Drive the strategy as well as build products from existing ideas and help develop new ideas based on your industry experience.
- Communicate with multiple areas of the company as well as enjoy spending time with users, business stakeholders and internal customers to understand their problems and build innovative solutions to solve them.
- You will work closely with the Engineering and Marketing teams to define the release requirements as well as the Go to Market strategy and serve as an internal and external champion of your product.
- You will be required to formulate clear business cases, competitive analysis and marketing documentation.
- Proven experience in the development and maintenance of eCommerce transactional sites, ideally within a high traffic environment.
- Strong analytical skills with any experience with Multivariate/A-B campaign tools being a plus.
- Proven Agile experience.
- Capability to decipher business needs and convert requirements into clear, coherent specifications via user stories, acceptance criteria and any other supporting documentation.
- The ability to identify online opportunities and lead product thinking throughout the organisation.
- Ideally experienced with mobile web solutions, including responsive design.
- Own and shape the roadmap for your product as well as the service / API infrastructure that will power that in collaboration with stakeholders in technology.
- Passionate and keep up to date with all the latest trends.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the leading brand in the world for ticketing market. You will join a growing and vibrant team and be responsible for promoting and championing your product.