German, Italian or Spanish speaking PR & Social Media Executive
NEW JOB - German, Italian or Spanish speaking PR & Social Media Executive EMEA - fantastic opportunity to join a world class , international and highly successful tech brand with excellent salary and benefits!
German, Italian or Spanish
South West London
Our client is a world designer and manufacturer of a huge range of technology and gaming brands and designs.
In order to work with the Social Media and PR Team for the EMEA region, they wish to hire a German, Italian or Spanish speaking PR & Social Media Executive. Your role will include the following duties and tasks:
- Researching and suggesting relevant topics to enable the continual development of the social media editorial content calendar
- Be responsible for the preparation, coordination and use of spokespeople in your regions
- Work closely with EMEA teams as well as EMEA PR team colleagues to ensure your agency needs are effectively supported
- Work closely with your agency network to resolve issues related to product reviews including any crisis management if needed
- Coordinate monthly catch up calls with your agencies to understand their productivity and effectiveness
- Be responsible for the development of relevant editorial content to support agreed PR launches and releases
- Work closely with the PR Manager EMEA and your PR agencies to arrange relevant and effective press events and any additional press / media activities as agreed
- Undertake any other reasonable activity to support the EMEA PR team and their stakeholders.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in either German, Italian or Spanish
- Ideally be CIM or IDM trained desirable but not essential
- PR (or journalistic) experience gained either in an agency or in-house with experience of B2B or B2C traditional and/or digital campaigns (offline and online).
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr etc)
- Must be organised with excellent time management, interpersonal, and communication skills. Candidate must be a team-worker, enthusiastic, pro-active, flexible, confident and hard working
- Willingness to travel both within EMEA and globally if needed.
£25,000 - £26,000 + bonus + benefits
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.