Digital Marketing Manager 4 Travel - London
Digital Marketing Manager 4 Travel - £40k - London
Working for this highly accredited travel company you will have a minimum of 5 years digital marketing experience and be a talented marketing professional. You will develop implement and deliver a leading marketing strategy for this established but growing business.
Your role will be to manage the company’s digital and offline marketing strategy, implement and establish tactical execution and deliver a best in breed marketing programme.
Your principle duties would include:
- Plan, present and execute agreed online and offline marketing strategy, budgets & targets
- Take ownership of the company website, working closely with IT and the web development agency. This will include usability, design, content and tracking conversion rates/making improvements to the website.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website to generate enquiries utilising a range of techniques including SEO, PPC, social, retargeting e-crm and creating engagement with through product selection.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Take ownership for partnership marketing with Tourist Boards, Suppliers and Strategic Partners
- Manage online and offline brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Selection and management of external agencies, including media and PR – ensuring that you improve existing press coverage levels in travel and lifestyle publications.
- Develop and execute an email marketing strategy to existing database
- Devise, manage and implement the marketing requirements for our overseas office; and provide additional marketing support and expertise as and when the company rolls out further expansion plans abroad.
- Manage and oversee the work of the marketing team
Skills/ Knowledge required:
- Ideally a degree in Marketing.
- Excellent understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice: a minimum of five years’ digital marketing experience is an absolute necessity.
- Extensive proven experience of working within a digital marketing environment, with PPC, SEO, Affiliate and Social experience.
- Management of offline activity including promotions, advertising, brochure, direct mail, events and partnerships
- Strong commercial focus and customer marketing experience
- Understanding/experience of website usability testing & functionality
- Previous experience in developing different language versions of a website/s would be a distinct advantage
- Strong organisational skills/an executor!
- Ability to deliver strong ROI, working with a limited budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous people management experience preferred.