Account Manager - Fitness - South East
Account Manager (Private sector) - Fitness industry
£32,000 - £35,000 + Bonus, Company Car and further benefits
Our client is one of the leading specialists in creating fitness solutions for a wide range of clients. Due to excellent recent results and brand expansion, they are seeking an Account Manager to service the South East.
As a Private Sector Account Manager, you will act as the main point of contact to each of the accounts that are assigned to you and continue to achieve growth through meeting your sales targets. You will also be expected to identify new accounts and opportunities across the private sector within your region through relationship development.
- The successful candidate will have proven regional sales and account management experience
- Some knowledge / experience of the fitness industry is desirable
- Ambitious, self-motivated individual who can work autonomously but as part of a multi-disciplinary team to achieve and exceed targets, both within the designated territory, the area and the total team
- Experience of selling/consulting into the private sector and/or an understanding of the different sector segments i.e. Corporate, Holiday Parks, Residential, Boutique, Hospitality
- Commercially astute to appreciate and understand the value, contribution and complexity of initiating, developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships for future business
- Identify development accounts and forge professional relationships at all senior decision making levels and operational levels within the account
- To maximise sales opportunities within your own specified region and to make customers aware of any changes in the product line
- To produce accurate weekly sales forecasts and monthly product forecasts for each of the accounts
- Produce a quarterly tactic and Strategy document utilising salesforce.com demonstrating all market segments within your specific area and individual customers and opportunities
- To produce, in conjunction with the accounts and new customers, drawings and plans for their facilities. To then see the project through from design and implementation, through to delivery and ongoing
As this is a Regional role, a full, clean driving licenses is essential, you will be expected to travel and be away from home on occasion so flexibility is needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company and a leading brand in the sector. To apply, please send an up to date CV and cover letter to
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here