SEO Analyst - MD2958
A switched-on SEO boutique agency is looking for an SEO Analyst who loves data and is no stranger to dealing with clients.
As the SEO Analyst, you will be supporting the Head of SEO to work with clients to maximise their search marketing activity to improve their sales and profit contributions. This is a great opportunity for someone with a solid understanding of technical SEO who would like to prove their skills and manage client accounts directly. With an entrepreneurial approach and real interest in the digital space, the SEO Analyst will make a real impact on the success of the businesses they work with.
As the SEO Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
• Crawl Analysis & Indexation Management.
• Regular technical audits.
• Making technical recommendations.
• Acting as the Tracking expert.
• On-going consultation with the IT Team and wider Digital Marketing Team.
• On-going SEO Technical best practice.
• Link monitoring & management (link removal).
• On-going Webmaster tools management.
The successful SEO Analyst will have the following:
• Minimum of 18 months’ experience in technical SEO
• Strong educational background, degree necessary
• A good understanding of programming languages like HTML and CSS would be an advantage.
• Experience in the usability of a website from a consumer’s point of view, so any experience with blogging, or website design and build is also an advantage
• Relationship management experience
• Excellent knowledge of working with online analytics knowledgeable of the digital market place and competitors.
• Good level of commercial acumen.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Team player with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues