Senior Nurse - General
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - Senior Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
Location - Fontwell
Salary - £35,000 - £36,000 per Annum (Up to £16.50+ ph + PAID BREAKS)
Hours - Full time, Nights available (42 hours per week)
Contract type - Permanent
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
Working for a company with an outstanding culture and reputation, a senior nursing role within a beautiful facility has recently become available. Understanding the importance of creating an atmosphere of a "home from home", this facility is successful because of the understanding that people come first.
By empowering staff through training, support and qualifications, this care home is able to provide a welcoming, safe nursing facility for people to live. Nursing categories included within this facility include Multiple Sclerosis care, general elderly and frail, and specialist dementia care. There is specific, measurable training to ensure you are supported in whichever unit. The home is pet friendly, and is never short of events and ongoings, including regular days out and activity days.
On top of the welcoming team and great working atmosphere, there is are genuine career development opportunities. Long-term prospects are in line with your own aspirations - with senior nurses going onto unit lead, deputy or even home manager positions within 18 months. Formal qualifications are one of the top priorities of my client - and you'll be rewarded for the development of others - they have a unique mentoring program which rewards £500 per healthcare practioner you mentor.
The organisation have become won numerous awards and accolades, for both their levels of care within the industry, and the prestige of working for them as a member of staff.
Other benefits, on top of the above, include - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Profit Share Scheme
- Formal Recognition of Outstanding commitment and work.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Generous annual leave
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), Living in the UK Currently and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN, without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to