Event & Project Coordinator
SALARY: £27,117.00 PA.
We have a fantastic vacancy for an Event & Project Coordinator working for a not for profit organisation based in Coventry. You will be responsible for developing work with partner organisations, particularly firms in the property sector.
The successful candidate will co-ordinate and maintain joint activities and work closely with partner organisations to raise the companies profile. An important element of the role is the co-ordination of the workshops and seminars the business offer.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Project planning and co-ordinating multiple activities
• Developing and maintain partnerships at all levels
• Co-ordinating events and being a confident public speaker
• The role will involve some travel throughout the UK so some flexibility will be required
In return the business will offer:
• the opportunity to develop your skills
• a friendly and passionate team to work with
• a starting salary of £27,117.00 PA
• the opportunity to make this new post key to our future success
The standard working week for this role is 35 hours, but flexible working may be an opportunity for the right candidate. Please note that this vacancy is currently based in Coventry but the company is relocating to Birmingham during 2017.
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact the office.
Ref No: 1705-2
Location: Coventry (relocating to Birmingham during 2017)
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £27,117.00 PA
Hours: Monday to Friday: 35 hours per week
Please note that if you do not hear back from us in 7 working days your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. However your details will be considered for any other roles that we feel your skills and experience may be suitable for. If you are already registered with Tri please contact your consultant to discuss your suitability for this position. Tri can only consider applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK in line with Home Office Guidance on the prevention of illegal working. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.