We are currently seeking a Properties Manager to join our London Property Services Team.
The candidate will be responsible for managing every aspect of the maintenance function including a team of inspectors and maintenance engineers and all tasks required to bring a building on. They will also manage all planned and reactive maintenance and those activities associated with handing back a building to our clients within the specified time frames.
Ad Hoc Property Management Limited are one of Europe's leading vacant property protection specialists, with a UK presence spanning 9 branches across the country. The group offers alternative property protection and management solutions whilst offering a socially responsible housing alternative.
- Proven experience in the full life cycle of property services management experience of a portfolio of at least 500 properties.
- Proven track record in line management of maintenance teams.
- Excellent scheduling and logistics skills for minimum of 1000 activities a month.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and for internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills
- A clean UK Drivers License
- Membership of the BIFM would be advantageous but not necessary
- Excellent proven project management skills
- Experience in managing 3rd party suppliers and 3rd party supplier contracts
- Experience in producing tender documentation and procurement of contractor services
- Experience in introducing and managing Quality Management Programmes
- Able to represent the Company at a professional level to clients
- Good IT skills in all Microsoft packages
- Clean driving license
- An accurate eye for detail
- Able to work to strict guidelines and deadlines
- Proven customer service skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Creative in seeking solutions
In Return We Offer:
- Basic Salary starting at £30 000.00 to £35 000.00 per annum dependent on experience.
- 30% performance related bonus and commission structure
- Pension Contribution
- 20 days annual leave plus all 8 bank holiday
Working Hours are 40 hours per week worked between 09:00 and 19:30, Monday to Saturday. (Mainly 09:00- 17:30 Monday to Friday)
To apply please send an up to date CV by following the link below