Registered Service Manager
Domus are currently working with a fantastic company in North-West London who are looking to recruit an experienced Registered Manager to join their dedicated staff team at one of their services in Stanmore, North-West London.
Our client is looking for an experienced manager to lead a team of 20 staff, providing the highest levels of person-centred care to adults with autism, learning disabilities and some who may display challenging behaviour.
They are paying £34,000 for the successful candidate.
• Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
• Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
• Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
• Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have been a CQC Registered Manager previously, with experience of managing a CQC Registered Service.
* Be exceptionally well-organized and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
* A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities and autism.
* Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to or alternatively call Jasmine on to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.