Senior Sales / Sales Manager - FINTECH / Payments Software
Our client, is an established start-up business within the FinTech / Payments / Software as a Service (SaaS) market looking to offer a secure, simple and cost efficient service that enables individuals and client alike to transfer money abroad with guaranteed rates saving both precious time & money.
This will be acheived by re-imagining the way money flows through the digital world (or 35 countries in this case!). The destination being; creating a fairer, freer flow of money worldwide.
With the FX Brokerage world finding it hard to keep up with the transparent nature of the Payments / Fintech world this is the perfect time to consider a career in the Payments industry with a business, technology and service that can rival some of the leading Fintech businesses in the UK right now.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Senior Sales Executive (with Sales Management exposure) or a Sales Manager from within the Financial / FX / SaaS or Investment / Crowd Funding industries to join at a time where you can really make a huge difference and build your own future.
The IDEAL individual will have 4-10 years Sales experience with some Financial Services background and either Real Estate / Investor or Crowd Funding market exposure.
You will have Sales Management experience and be able to think creatively in order to initially build a Sales pipeline followed by building a Sales Team. You will be able to manage you own day, be a self-starter who is well motivated and able to close long-term deals (Sales processes could involve up to 3/4 meetings - others just the one!)
Experience within the Cross Border Investments (GBP to USD/EUR) industry would be a distinct advantage or a similar area such as International Real Estate Investment Projects / Crowd Funding Sales (USD/EUR) etc.
- 2-3 years Management Experience / Must be able to demonstrate management ideas / the ability to build a team
- Financial Services Sales exposure coupled with Software / Investment / Funding / Real Estate exposure
- Strategic Sales / Affiliate Sales an Advantage
- French / German Speaking would be a distinct advantage but this is not ESSENTIAL
- Able to create relationships and develop Sales opportunities
- European travel could be often dependant on the candidate and how they want to develop their business.