We are currently recruiting for a fantastic new opportunity within a wonderful 4* hotel based in London.
Situated near the world famous Buckingham Palace, this property benefits from a wealthy clientele who have a real passion for excellent food and wine.
The property has undergone a huge refurbishment and we are now looking for a Sommelier with high end experience to join the team on a permanent basis.
The successful Sommelier will receive:
- Fantastic salary up to £40,000 basic
- Impressive earning potential through tips and bonus
- 28 days paid holiday per annum
- Complementary dry cleaning of business wear
- Meals on duty
- Discounted rates across the group portfolio
- Season ticket loan after six months service
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
The successful Sommelier will be responsible for:
- Recommending wines and beverages to guests
- Selecting the finest wines to accompany the menu
- Dealing with suppliers
- Ensuring all guests receive an outstanding level of service
- Working with restaurant team to plan and execute menus
- Training and developing staff where necessary
This Sommelier role will suit somebody who is a highly experienced Sommelier with WSET qualifications and ideally with exposure to high end, fine dining restaurants.
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 Towngate Personnel are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.