2126 - E-Commerce Merchandiser - London - 6 months initially - £30-£35,000 pro rata
We are looking for a marketing professional with e-commerce experience for an E-Commerce. Merchandiser role to manage, execute, optimise and aid in the deployment of global coupon campaigns for a major global travel brand.
Your primary goal in this role is to manage promotions and initiatives that will deliver on key financial metrics, as well as help delight customers while addressing the objectives of marketing channels and retail teams. If the idea of working in a global team and starting each day by reviewing yesterday’s campaign results and initiating changes to optimise performance excites you, then this may be your next great opportunity. You will report to the Senior Manager, Global Merchandising
• Execute global Coupon strategy and serve as the key point of contact for your region.
• This role will manage implementation aspects internally, as well as coordinate projects with P&L owners, marketing channels, creative and production teams.
• Manage the promotional coupon calendar for your region, coordinating with brand, marketing, loyalty, email and affiliate teams.
• Manage all tactical details related to coupons - examples: develop all necessary terms and conditions, manage copy/design requests and site placement implementation, provide promotional materials to marketing partners and overall analysis of the promotion.
• Work with the Optimisation manager to improve performance of campaigns, provide direction and implementation for upcoming campaigns and propose future promotions based on analytical insights and new ideas.
• Merchandising/marketing/brand and promotional activity experience in consumer e-commerce, preferably in the travel industry
• Proven record of business analysis-driven and fact-based decision-making
• Be at ease building and presenting convincing presentations that support your ideas or findings
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organisation skills and ability to manage multiple projects and/or responsibilities
• Dedication to continuously improving the customer experience through relevant and valuable promotions
• Excellent communication and& collaboration skills that engender trust and inspire action
• Proven ability to work in a matrix environment
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
• 1 -2 years min. relevant professional experience
• Strong knowledge of Excel with experience in pivot tables, as well as math, lookup, logic, and statistical functions.
• Experience utilizing Adobe SiteCatalyst and Discover, Business Objects and DoubleClick or similar analytical or ad serving tools would be an advantage