Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join a leading specialist employer in central Bristol. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £23,000 per annum plus study support and benefits. This company offers a great working environment and brand new offices!
The Assistant Accountant will have responsibility for:
- Banking - Cheques and dealing with advance payments, inputing receipts onto Sage and allocating sales invoices from a Client Money perspective
- Setting up payment distributions for suppliers
- Supporting the Office Manager with admin duties
- Office and Client money bank reconciliations
- Managing the purchase and sales ledger
- Preparing distribution of client funds
- Processing of employee expenses claims
- Assisting with the preparation of VAT returns
- Supporting the month end process; responsible for sales and purchase ledger reconciliations, prepayments and reconciliation of Client account
The Assistant Accountant will:
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role and a related degree (Accounting & Finance, Business & Finance etc)
- Have advanced Excel skills
- AAT qualified (preferable)
- Have a keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn
Please get in touch with Kendia Christodoulou for more details on or send your CV to (mailto:)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.