Delegate Acquisitions Sales Executive
I'm recruiting for an established national leading public sectors events supplier based in Manchester. They've been established for 20 years and showcase Events and Exhibitions across the UK catering for different industries. Due to their success in their industry they're looking to expand over the next 12 months. They provide a competitive package with a extremely rewarding commission structure and will provide you with a tailored career plan. They're looking to pay £18,000 basic which will increase after 6 months with a OTE of £25,000 per annum.
Your role will include the following duties:
- Calling lapsed and existing clients to attend their events
- Targeted on delegate ticket sales
- Following up leads provided by the company
- Outbound calling
- Speaking with key company stake holders
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6 months Business to business sales experience
- Independent and able to manage their own work load
- Resilient , good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.