Risk & Marketing Analytics Manager
Established and expanding financial services provider has an opportunity for an Analytics Manager to join them.
The business itself is going through an exciting change and so is the Analytics department. With increasing new data to explore there’s never been a better time for you to join their business. As the Strategic Analytics Manager you will provide analytical support to all areas of the business and provide support to the oversight and management of credit strategy. Within the position you will drive profitable growth through robust insight and analysis, adhering to the portfolio credit policy and the groups risk appetite for the home credit portfolio. If you have an interest in using new technology, new analytical techniques and geo-spatial analytics for planning and scheduling then this is the role for you.
Some Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering Numbers: Responsible for the delivery of team objectives and ensuring work is delivered in line with SLAs and agreed targets.
- Analytical Support: Manage part of the credit & analytics team to provide data driven intelligence to enhance end-to-end lending strategy, collections, recoveries and marketing. Generate actionable analysis to understand and manage the end-to-end account life cycle. You will provide analytical support to the product/propositions function in the development of new products.
- Credit Analytics: Develop measurement and reporting systems to monitor the financial risks associated with the business model, in the form of period management and credit committee reports. You will need to adhere to the groups risk appetite, highlight opportunities for growth and ensure available actions are articulated clearly to the right audience.
- People: You must provide strong leadership to the team to maximise individual performance and will manage and develop team of analysts providing direction, professional growth and opportunity.
- Managing our Risks: Ensure business policy and processes reflect current practices and are adhered to. Also identify risks and provide proposals for potential solutions, balancing risk with business needs
- Strong analytical credit risk experience with a range of data mining tools and large volumes of data.
- Thorough knowledge of analytics, credit scoring, credit systems and processes.
- High level ability to interpret complex performance data; identify and deliver priority actions; evaluate the impact and risks of change.
- Ability to recognise an issue or opportunity and propose a range of solutions by making well-reasoned recommendations for action and effectively present them to all levels.
- Ability to communicate complex analytical findings to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor a team
- Lead teams who use - SQL/ SAS, Decision Tree Software, other technical analytic tools.
- Strong educational background, with a degree in a highly numerate/analytical subject
- Experience in digital marketing analytics and marketing modelling (desirable)
- Experience with the use of non-traditional data sources for underwriting and analytics