Nursery Room Leader (Fulham area)
Successful independently run nursery is currently looking for an experienced senior nursery nurse or nursery room leader to work effectively as part of the nursery team, providing a stimulating and caring environment for children aged 1's to 2's room.
- Salary up to £20,000 pa
- 28 days annual leave
- Full time permanent contract
- Opportunity to progress personally and professionally within childcare
- Manage and lead a nursery room and team of staff
- Report directly to the nursery manager
- Work as a key person and provide high standards of quality learning
- Observe and plan for children following EYFS curriculum
- Build relationships with children and their families
- Maintain health & safety of children and follow safeguarding procedures
- An Early Years L3 qualification (e.g. NVQ/Diploma/BTEC) level 3 or higher
- Experience in a nursery/early years setting
- Experience working as a senior nursery nurse or nursery room leader
- Confident leading an existing strong team
- Knowledge of the EYFS, safeguarding and health and safety
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Liaise with and develop good relationships with parents
About Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd:
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.
We look forward to hearing from you...