EMPLOYMENT ADVISOR - OLDHAM
•Job Title:Employment Advisor
•Salary: From £21,960 25 days holiday & excellent benefits
•Job type: Permanent
•Start date: ASAP
Are you a high performer, looking for a new challenge? Would you like a role with variety and regular and ongoing customer contact? Our client is a dedicated provider supporting individuals to help them progress into employment.
As an Employment Advisor you will engage, build and maintain effective rapport with a caseload of clients and support them in journey in to sustainable employment.
• Conduct a series of diagnostic assessments with all referred clients to assess job readiness and the appropriate level of support required
• Co-create an individual Action Plan for every client, informed by the initial diagnostic
• Take a holistic approach in supporting the client, identifying barriers such as household income concerns, health & wellbeing and any care for dependents that may impact on the clients progression towards work.
• Provide intensive support to all clients with job search on a one-to-one basis and in group settings
• Conduct job search via newspapers, internet, contacting employers and cold calling.
• Ensure clients have access to workshop options such as health & wellbeing, Interview Skills, Ready for Work
• Provide in-work support whilst clients are in employment.
• Ensure that relationships are maintained with key internal partners including the customer support team and employer account team.
• Ability to build rapport with, inspire, motivate and challenge clients
• Experience of working with people with multiple and complex needs, including health conditions
• Knowledge of Greater Manchester’s labour market, wider provision and stakeholders
We welcome all applications, however due to anticipated high volume of interest we may be unable to directly respond to every application.
**REFER A FRIEND** If this vacancy is not for you but you know someone who may be interested and suitable, let us know asap. Anyone you refer to Newton's who we place you will receive a £150 referral incentive.