Your new company
An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced Payroll team in has become available on a full time basis. This role is based in Kidderminster and you will be joining a vibrant and friendly team.r
Your new role
- Day to day processing, administration, and management of monthly payroll.
- Responsible for calculation of salary adjustments and payments through the payroll.
- Processing joiners and leavers - issuing P60's and P45's. Dealing with P46's, setting up new employees on system.
- Keeping records of all new employees and leavers and regularly updating spreadsheets.
- Dealing with individual employee payroll queries and answering in a timely manner.
- Send e-submissions to HMRC.
- All filing and photocopying.
- Keep up to date with payroll legislation.
- Deal with all reference requests.
What you'll need to succeed
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager. Recent payroll experience is a prerequisite for this position as well as experience in using Sage 50.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.