Graduate Accountant - £20,000 - Study Support - Manchester
Are you a recent Graduate looking to become a fully qualified accountant in a progressive company? My client based in Manchester, are looking to recruit an ambitious graduate into their small team of accounts in a large manufacturing company.
The team need a strong communicator to enable them to liaise with other departments effectively. After a 3 month probationary period you will start work towards your ACCA.
responsibilities will include:
- Completing bank reconciliations and analysis
- Preparing year end accounts
- Posting trial balances to VT (training will be provided)
- Preparing VAT returns
- Assisting with some general administration duties
What are we looking for?
- Degree in accounting / maths / economics (2:1 or above)
- Demonstrate tenacity
- Have 2 or more A-Levels
Benefits of this job
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Full study package after qualifying period
- £20000.00 annual salary + bonus
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn’t been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We’re sorry we can’t contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.