Independent Financial Adviser (IFA)
A reputable financial services organisation with Chartered Financial Planner status in the City of London currently require an experienced Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) to join their business.
This role will suit an experienced Financial Adviser with a proven track record. The successful candidate will be supported by in-house investment specialists, technical experts and administrators enabling the adviser to focus on their job.
Independent Financial Adviser - Summary
- Provide holistic advice to high net worth and mass affluent private and SME clients.
- Meet with new and existing clients for reviews and explain the service whilst taking them through the financial planning process.
- Servicing existing client bank and newly introduced - no need to bring your own clients.
- Study leave provided along with support for further exams & professional development.
- Full Paraplanning and admin support provided - no need to produce your own reports.
- Handover provided by adviser to the support team to produce clear, technically accurate, compliant and concise financial planning reports for clients, including high level financial plans based on their entire financial position, suitability reports and regular investment review reports.
- Previous experience as a client-facing financial adviser
- Chartered status preferred, or working towards
- Proven track record of fee generation
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
Excellent negotiable basic salary + performance related bonus