Alecto Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced HGV Technician on behalf of our Gloucester based client. This company are specialists in everything Heavy Good Vehicles - servicing, repairs and maintenance. Based in Gloucester, they are an independent and very well established business offering a superb opportunity for the right candidate.
- Servicing, repair and maintenance work on different HGVs
- Diagnose and carry out the relevant mechanical repair
- Ensure workshop equipment is used within safety guidelines and all equipment is cleaned
- Carrying out work to manufacturer guidelines
- NVQ Level 3 qualified or relevant experience
- Good experience/ knowledge within the industry
- Full UK drivers license, HGV 1 would be an advantage
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Experience within a main dealer or good independent garage environment
- Excellent Training and Development
- Basic salary £30,000 - £34,000
- Great Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent discretionary bonuses
- Purchase of Annual Leave
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Working Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:30
- Saturday paid at overtime rate
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.