Sales Exectuive - OTE £65k
Working Monday - Friday
Hours: 9am - 5:30pm
Salary - £34-£45k OTE £65k
Location: Beaconsfield Full product training will be given.
A company car or car allowance will also be provided
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our clients team as a Regional Sales Executive. You will specialise in sales by phone and in person selling our full suite of products and services to the retail, leisure and public sector markets in your region.
- You will be responsible for achieving your sales targets and contributing to the overall success of the company.
- You will work closely with the Sales Director to create and execute a sales strategy.
- Build your sales pipeline by contacting by telephone a large number of new and existing customers each day to explain our product set.
- Arrange meetings, presentations and marketing plans.
- Track responses, schedule follow up calls and plan your own diary.
- Liaise with other internal departments to create bespoke proposals for clients and follow the sales process from start to finish.
- Work closely with the existing sales team to ensure that maximum activity and market penetration is being achieved.
To succeed you will need to be a tenacious, outgoing, confident individual with great communication skills and a friendly approach.
- You'll be determined
- You will be a hunter who is used to generating new business
- You'll relish being part of a successful team.
- You'll be energetic and enthusiastic.
- You will always give 100%.
- You'll be honest, open and self-aware.
- You will be a tenacious individual who's determined to succeed and who strives hard to exceed your daily goals.
- You will be ambitious with a strong desire to learn and improve your performance
- You will thrive under pressure and enjoy inter-company competition.
- You will be computer literate (MS Office) and have excellent written and numerical skills.
- You'll be looking to progress within the company and build a successful long term career with us.
You will have solid experience in new business sales. Experience within the parking retail or facilities management sectors would be a plus but is not essential.
A desire to succeed and a willingness to work hard, learn and adapt are the key qualities we look for. You will also need to be disciplined, organised and of course demonstrate a strong work ethic.
You will hold a full UK driving license.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your most up to date CV.
All applications will be considered, however only the successful candidates will be contacted.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.