Financial Planning Analyst
My client is a leader within their industry sector.
The Financial Planning Analyst will actively manage the Business Plan for the business unit and be accountable for the delivery of a range of key information and analysis to internal and external stakeholders as well as analysis of the viability and risks around strategic development projects.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Planning Analyst, based in Bedford are:
- Strong modelling and forecasting focus
- Role developing into wider business long term strategy- focusing on investment appraisals and new business ventures.
- Lead the preparation of the corporate Business Plan and ensure it is accurate and up to date
- Lead elements of the development appraisal and asset management activity of the business
- Support the delivery of relevant and timely financial planning and analysis information to key internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively support the management of key relationships with banking partners, bond investors, debt analysts, advisers and credit ratings agencies, when required
- Be a part of special project teams as required and deliver or support the analysis of strategic growth opportunities and their associated risks
- Ensure systems and processes are in place and of a high standard to ensure all lending and regulatory requirements are met. Continuously monitor and seek to improve corporate finance, treasury and risk management policies and procedures
- Key stakeholder management up to FD and director of business Units
The successful Financial Planning Analyst, will ideally match the following criteria:
- Be a commercially minded finance professional looking for a new challenge in which you can combine and develop your financial analysis skills in this wide ranging role
- Hold a suitable qualification such as Chartered Accountancy (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent
- Understand how to appraise projects using IRR and NPV criteria and be capable of creating and analysing discounted project cash flows
- Be able to combine your accountancy and modelling skills with effective business partnering in order to ensure the accuracy of the corporate financial forecast and effectively support strategic decision making
- Have demonstrable experience in improving systems and processes
- Possess the communication and technical skill set to work effectively as a key member of the Corporate Finance team within a role that contains significant internal and external exposure
Salary is ranging between £45,000 and £55,000 with benefits for the ideal candidate. If you are a forward thinking dynamic qualified accountant looking for a new challenge within a unique organisation, feel free to get in touch. or .