Reception Manager - 24K-25K
Reception Manager - An opportunity has arisen for an experienced receptionist to join this fabulous hotel in the heart of North Norfolk Countryside. You will need to take responsibility of the service standards of the reception team, to ensure total guest satisfaction. Managing a team of receptionists, you will be there to encourage and develop the team and to ensure that all company standards are being met.
Independent Hotel with a great reputation for quality
What we need from you
- Create an excellent first impression to all visitors.
- Act as a leader, and set an example to other receptionists and demonstrate outstanding customer service by dealing with guests and resolving customer requests/complaints promptly.
- Provide ongoing support, training, and feedback on the performance of all other receptionists and night porters
- Liaising with all departments on a daily basis.
- Work closely with reservations to achieve targets
- To promote and maintain the professional profile of the reception team
- Flexible approach to work hours.
What we can offer you
Development, progression and guidance. The opportunity to work with a fun, exciting and professional team.
The Small Print
If you are interested in applying you will be required to supply evidence of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom with relevant skills and qualifications.
Prosper Business Recruitment is a proud equal opportunities employer, dedicated and specialist to the hospitality industry. We work and support some of the most well known companies in Norfolk and Suffolk.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Prosper Business Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency. For more information about us and our services click your way to www.prosper-businessrecruitment.co.uk