Digital Content Creative Copywriter Marketing /SEO/ InDesign
Cordant Recruitment are working in partnership with a well established business in the heart of Northamptonshire recruiting for a Digital Content Copywriter to join the creative / marketing team, helping the business to stay ahead of the competition
Are you a digital content specialist / Copywriter who is looking for a fresh challenge, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for, please read on....................
Position: Digital Content/Copywriter Department: Marketing
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
The Copywriter is a key role creating truly original, engaging copy and inspiring content assisting in getting the companies brands noticed and helping enhance product sales.
Ensuring the content is in line with the consumer profiles and usage per product. Development of creative, accurate and fully optimised content.
Possessing thorough understanding in relation to brand, tone of voice, copy guidelines and the ability to write copy within the varying product lines / portfolios.
This role suits an inspirational individual that is degree educated, with a creative flair and imaginative / innovative.
You will be passionate about immersing yourself within the companies brands and be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy content.
Objectives / Responsibilities of the Role Holder:
- Developing & Creating thoroughly engaging, informative copy, which is suitable to use across all digital channels and to create / deliver content in line with the companies brands tone of voice
- Making sure that all creative content meets SEO best practice guidelines and to support the companies search rankings
- Tasked with being responsible for creative website listings on varying Business to Consumer sites
- Producing a content marketing schedule in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Carrying out Keyword research and management including google ad words
- Developing additional marketing collateral where required to optimise copy including briefing design studio and photographers
- Continuous improvement focused & up to speed with state of the art ways of working & market trends
- Proof reading & copy checking
- The ability to create attractive, artistic content grasping the reader's attention
- implementation of all marketing related activities
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop manageable consumer content systems
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Educated to degree level or (equivalent through relevant experience) - Marketing degree would be advantageous
- Digital/retail copy writing experience is essential with proof of increased driven traffic/sales or ranking
- A good understanding of relevant digital trends, tactics and channels
- Passionate about creative language and understand what makes copy stand out and inspire purchase
- Confidently understand how to maximise SEO
- Proven ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Well organised and self-motivated along with a structured approach to assigned tasks
- A passionate self-starter with a positive attitude and conscientious team player
- Proficient in using In-design, Photoshop, Microsoft office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent spelling and grammar awareness and the ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrates creative ability, and is commercially astute, has ability to engage with stakeholders and customers
Interviews for this role are to take place over the next 2 weeks
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.