National Account Manager - Dendron
Has anyone ever told you that you are outstanding at what you do?
We are looking for a fearless and talented individual like you who can join our mission to be the best that the industry has to offer. We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
Is this you? Because if you are the intelligent hard working one with lots of ideas, that we have been looking for.
We will test your skills and capabilities to their limits, but this will enable you to grow as you keep learning and evolving with the job.
The job will give you some fantastic opportunities to work across different sectors, with a variety of people at all levels of seniority.
We are the sales and marketing business, we work with some of the biggest household names within the personal care and over the counter industry, clients like: Superdrug, Wilko's, Boots and Waitrose to name just a few.
We are looking for someone who can:
- To maximise volume and sterling turnover and profitability within accounts
- To achieve a planned volume and sterling expectation for new brand
- To achieve optimum distribution level of new and existing brands
- To ensure the control of all account budgets are kept within planned spend
- To maintain and build ongoing/ new business relationships both internally and externally
- To plan and prepare effective presentations and reviews
- To produce analysis of all promotional activity
- Conduct field audits and compile competitor activity reports
- Prepare and present effective presentations and reviews
Attend and actively contribute to internal meetingsNational Account Manager | Account Manager | National | Sales | Personal Care | Household | Retail Sales
Additional Salary Information:
25 Days Holiday, Company Car and more.Essential Requirements:
- Previous experience selling to clients within the high street retail industry for example Boots, Superdrug, Wilko's etc.
- Previous experience working with the OTC (over the counter) industry.
- Previous experience managing large client accounts.
- Demonstratable experience working with clients to increase and develop a deep understanding of client requirements and potential future development opportunities.
- Previous management/leadership experience
- Excellent negotiator
Due to our non-corporate structure, we have the ability to be nimble, responsive and proactive which allows us to provide our clients with sustainable long-term growth.
We sell, market and distribute products.