History and Sociology Teacher - NQT & TLR Opportunity
History and Sociology Teacher | NQT & TLR Opportunity | Fantastic SLT | Havering/Romford
A fantastic and developing Secondary School in the Borough of Havering/Romford require a History and Sociology Teacher in preparation for September 2017. This modern and creative Secondary School have a fantastic SLT in place, that are renowned for creating CPD opportunities for all their Secondary Teachers. With this being said, the Head Teacher has also made it clear that experienced History and Sociology Teachers are welcome to apply as there is scope for TLR’s. This brilliant opportunity is also open for NQT’s to apply, as the School have a proven successful NQT induction in place, that has supported and produced a range of 'Outstanding’ Teachers.
Q -Do you have experience in teaching both History and Sociology?
Q -Are you looking for a forward thinking and experienced SLT?
Q -Have you been graded 'Good or Outstanding’ in recent lesson observations?
Yes...? Then please read on to find out further information about this RARE History and Sociology Teacher + NQT & TLR opportunity in the Borough of Havering/Romford!!
- History and Sociology Teacher
- NQT’s & Experienced History and Sociology Teachers welcome to apply!
- NQT Induction: 1:1 Mentor, SLT Guidance, Lesson Observations and tailored training
- TLR Opportunity - Size and responsibility depending on ambition and experience
- Working apart of a fantastic Humanities Department
- Delivering creative and engaging lessons
- September 2017 start -Full Time - Permanent School Based Contract
- MPS1-6 - £26,139-£36,906 + TLR (Size depending on experience)
- Located in the Borough of Havering/Romford
- MUST HAVE UK QTS
- You must be able to teach both History and Sociology
- Strong academics throughout: GCSE’s, A Levels and Degree
- Good understanding of the History and Sociology curriculum
- Must be able to work within a fantastic team of teachers across the department
- Strong understanding of the Teaching Standards
- Recently graded 'Good’ in latest Ofsted report
- Fantastic and experienced SLT
- Supportive and 'Outstanding’ Teachers across the whole School
- Creative and modern ethos throughout
- School is currently on a positive journey and is a part of a renowned and successful Trust
- Perfect opportunity for a History and Sociology Teacher in the Brentwood/Essex area
- Located in the Borough of Havering/Romford - East London
- Tube Links - District and TfL Rail Line
- FREE STAFF CAR PARK!
If you are interested in this History and Sociology Teacher (NQT & TLR) role, visits to the school can be arranged immediately.
Apply for this History and Sociology Teacher (NQT & TLR) opportunity by sending your CV to Ryan at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted).