Commercial Finance Manager - New Business
Permanent job opportunity for a CCAB Qualified Commercial Finance Manager to join a large organisation.
Your new company
You will be joining the UK's leading organisation in their sector who have consistently developed their business. They have used technological advancements to their advantage to improve the service that they offer to their clients across the world.
Your new role
You will work as part of a small internal team in the development of new business and will generally be involved in approximately 7 business bids at any one time. You will be responsible for:
- Creation of cost solutions using standard, pre-created cost model
- Pull financial and commercial information together for bid sign off
- Identify the risks and opportunities involved in taking on the new business contract
- Investment appraisal analysis
- Internal presentation on the viability of bids
- Presentation to external customers on occasion
- Work alongside employees from various departments including finance, operations and sales
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need to be ACCA/ACA or CIMA qualified with the ability to work to incredibly strict deadlines. You will also need solid Microsoft Excel skills to include pivot tables and lookups as a minimum with a background working in a large organisation. You will need to have exceptional communication skills and be able to present to colleagues and customers alike.
What you'll get in return
You'll earn up to £52,000 per annum and a £5k car allowance. You will also be entitled to company pension, private healthcare and 25 days holiday per annum. You will work in a core role working across multiple departments and will therefore have significant exposure to the wider business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.