Online Content Executive
My client based in Harlow is looking for an online content executive to join their team on a full time basis.
This is a new role working for a reputable company and we are looking for candidates who have previous experience in within an ecommerce role, experienced in Google Analytics and good photoshop skills.
If this sounds like you please read on!
Duties to include:
• Ensuring that the weekly promotional banner and voucher codes are set up correctly, launched on the website and performance analysed.
• Provide accurate weekly reporting
• Reduce website bounce rate by continuously optimising the home page area, promotional voucher code mechanics and ensure all web pages are merchandised to their full potential.
• Increase product page landings by continuously optimising the menu, site search, category banners and product index.
• Onsite merchandising to include managing the categorisation and presentation of products online.
• Ensure the website content is kept up to date and reflects the promotional calendar.
Skills & experience required:
• Educated to degree level and an understanding of statistics/analytics
• Ideally 1+ years experience within a similar ecommerce role
• Experience of using content management systems such as Magento or similar would be an advantage however not essential
• Experience of using google analytics or other analytics package
• Good knowledge of HTML, CSS etc
• Experience of Java would be useful
• Excellent attention to detail
• Motivated and a can do attitude
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Salary: £22,000 – £28,000, depending on experience
Location: Harlow, Essex
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.