Wrapology is a leading provider of product and retailer packaging to Brands. We are looking for someone to join our team in our West London location. The role will work across a portfolio of around 400 projects a year servicing 80 Clients within the Fashion, Beauty, Retail, Luxury Food & Drink, Jewellery and the Corporate Sector.
The team of 10 are based in Dongguan (Southern China) and London and are directly responsible for all Client packaging custom designed in London, manufactured usually in China then shipped to the UK and Europe. We operate within a complex network that includes Creative Innovation, Manufacturing, Shipping and Logistics and are required to deliver Projects on time, on budget and to a high quality.
This Candidate will be supporting the MD and senior leadership based in London and China to deliver business plans, cash flow management and for managing the overall strategic finances of the business to drive growth in the business as well as VAT returns, EEC Sales lists, checking cost of goods and YE Accounts preparations for our external accountants.
Management Accountant Functions:
• Internal Controls; quantitative methods and financial statement analysis
• Management Accounting and Reporting; Budget preparation, cost management, information management, performance measurement (including cash-flow), external financial reporting including YE accounts preparation
• Strategic Management; strategic planning, strategic marketing, finance arrangements, decision analysis and investment decisions
• Business Application; organisation management, organisation communication, behavioural issues, ethical considerations
Also, managing others to do their work so you can do your role. Their works includes (but not limited to):
• Bank reconciliations (sterling, dollar, CNY and euro)
• COGs reconciliations
• Profit and commission trackers with the Sales Team
• Monitoring and implementing contingencies for bad debt
• Invoice Discounting reconciliations
• Inter-Company accounts including exchange rate movement
• Ensuring that supplier all invoices are up to date and entered
• Opening & Closing Stock
• Staff expense review (China office)
• Employee Commission reconciliations & payroll
Legal compliance including (but not limited to):
• Complying and submitting all regulatory requirements to HMRC and Companies House (e.g EC Sales Lists, VAT returns, P11d dispensation reporting and pension auto enrolment
• Staff contracts
• Supporting the book-keeping Team on Leave for daily duties such as ledger control of aged debtors, setting up currency payments, building the monthly supplier payment sheets then sending supplier remittance
This is a full time role, based in the Wrapology London W3 office. The Candidate will need to be a qualified Accountant (CIMA or ACCA qualification) with a strong track record of financial and budget control and demonstrated experience in ideally in a contact driven business within a network that includes the Far East. You will have strong excel skills and previous experience in a similar role and a successful track record in an SME environment. It would suit a return to work candidate and someone who wants to be part of a small but lively team.
Remuneration: Pro rata a salary of £45k + bonus depending on experience
Holidays: 32 days per annum (incl. statutory)
Start Date: Immediate
Please apply online for this Management Accountant role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.