Graduate Quantity Surveyor
My client are a national contractor, who work across several key sectors including Offices; Technology, Science & Health; Retail; Hospitality & Leisure; Education & Public Sector. As a result of expansion and winning new projects, they are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to work with them on a permanent basis.
You will be working on predominantly retail and fit out projects in a live environment. Projects are quick turnaround; 6 - 8 weeks on average. The projects are national, and our client has the frameworks for two of the UK's largest supermarkets. You will be attending site meetings 1 - 2 days per week and the rest of the time will be spent working out of their offices in Leeds.
As a Graduate Quantity Surveyor, you will be given the support and guidance that you need in order to progress to a Quantity Surveyor.
You will be responsible for:
- Budget Forecasting
- Pre & post tender
- Monthly valuations
- Undertake Material & Plant reconciliations weekly.
- Administration of Drawing Revisions & Site Records.
- Adhere to Management Plan.
- Support the production of monthly CVR.
- Understanding of cash management.
- Form Relationships with Subcontractors.
- Understand other site job functions.
- Communication with Site Team.
- Promote Company Image.
- Ensure that the supply chain is paid in accordance with the contract.
- Form relationship with the supply chain.
You must have a full driving licence, as travel will be required to sites.
The salary on offer is negotiable
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Jessica at Bromak using the contact details provided.